Employment at Rizzieri Schools
If you are interested in any of the folowing positions you may either contact the School directly by calling (856) 552-2277, or fill out our online employment application.
Instructor positions available for outgoing, well organized, proactive individuals to teach theory and practical application of massage along with a variety of other allied modalities. Qualified candidates must possess certification from a 500-hour massage program with 2 years practical experience and should have previous teaching experience. Completion of advanced education courses is beneficial. Part Time and Full Time schedules, as well as course specific positions available (Reflexology, TCM, Spa, etc..). Please fax a cover letter and resume to Rizzieri School for the Healing Arts, Attn: School Director (f) 856-810-8501.
Anatomy & Physiology Instructors
Massage Therapy Program seeks Instructor of Anatomy/Physiology & Pathology. Ideal position for individuals who are outgoing and capable of creating an “easy learning system” approach to an intense subject matter. Qualified candidates should possess a solid understanding of material along with chiropractic or medical background. Previous teaching experience amust. Hours vary with class schedules. Please fax a cover letter and resume to Rizzieri School for the Healing Arts, Attn: School Director (f) 856-810-8501.
Description of Instructional Duties:
- Prepare for class, presentation/teaching of curriculum.
- Ensure that the curriculum taught reflects current standards within the industry, i.e. preparation and research.
- Ensure safe and sanitary practices during all instructional exercises related services.
- Attend weekly huddles and scheduled staff meetings.
- Participate in special events; such as Career Fairs and Open House.
- Project a professional image at all times to internal and external clients.
- Maintain academic records and ensure continuous evaluation is given to students on an ongoing basis, i.e. student performance in theory, practical and clinical experiences.
- Ensure client satisfaction by effectively managing clinical phase and guide students' assist in resolving students issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or GED, For AP and Path Instructors you must have a degree in a science. So the swedish or other subjects you must have two plus years of practical experience in the field with those subjects.
Required: 500 hours minimum Massage Therpay education with School Certificate, 2 years practical experience or ability to demostrate knowledge base, technical presentation of sample lesson plan.
Other: Good verbal and written communication skills, computer literacy a plus, excellent customer service and presentation skills. Previous experience with Aveda products a plus.
Rizzieri School for the Healing Arts is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.