Employment at Rizzieri Schools
If you are interested in any of the folowing positions you may either contact the School directly by calling (856) 552-2272, or fill out our online employment application.
Instructor positions available for outgoing, well organized, proactive individuals to teach theory and practical application of massage along with a variety of other allied modalities. Qualified candidates must possess certification from a 500-hour massage program with 2 years practical experience and should have previous teaching experience. Completion of advanced education courses is beneficial. Part Time schedules. Please email a cover letter and resume to Rizzieri School for the Healing Arts, Attn: School Lead (e) email@example.com.
Anatomy & Physiology Instructors
Massage Therapy Program seeks Instructor of Anatomy/Physiology & Pathology. Ideal position for individuals who are outgoing and capable of creating an “easy learning system” approach to an intense subject matter. Qualified candidates should possess a solid understanding of material along with chiropractic or medical background. Previous teaching experience amust. Hours vary with class schedules. Please email a cover letter and resume to Rizzieri School for the Healing Arts, Attn: School Lead (e) firstname.lastname@example.org.
Description of Instructional Duties:
- Prepare for class, presentation/teaching of curriculum.
- Ensure that the curriculum taught reflects current standards within the industry, i.e. preparation and research.
- Ensure safe and sanitary practices during all instructional exercises related services.
- Attend weekly huddles and scheduled staff meetings.
- Participate in special events; such as Career Fairs and Open House.
- Project a professional image at all times to internal and external clients.
- Maintain academic records and ensure continuous evaluation is given to students on an ongoing basis, i.e. student performance in theory, practical and clinical experiences.
- Ensure client satisfaction by effectively managing clinical phase and guide students' assist in resolving students issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or GED, For AP and Path Instructors you must have a degree in a science. So the swedish or other subjects you must have two plus years of practical experience in the field with those subjects.
Required: 500 hours minimum Massage Therpay education with School Certificate, 2 years practical experience or ability to demostrate knowledge base, technical presentation of sample lesson plan.
Other: Good verbal and written communication skills, computer literacy a plus, excellent customer service and presentation skills. Previous experience with Aveda products a plus.
Rizzieri School for the Healing Arts is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.